Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Can't Stop!

Yep, you guessed it. I made yet another tank dress today. This time I chopped off the skirt part of this dress...

and attached it to a black tank top. I really did not wear this dress much before because I always found the top to be a bit awkward. Maybe because I wore it right after I had Ava and filled it out more. Or maybe because it was low cut and not good for everyday wear especially around my 3 year old. So since I bought it 3 years ago for my HS reunion, I decided it was worth it to cut it up and recyle it into my favorite style of dress.

Here is the after photos...I am dork. Did not like any of the photos I took (although I never really do) so thought I would give you all 4 dorky self portraits of me in the after version.
Still think I prefer the ones where you don't see my face. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. love the dress and all the sassy pics :-) now you just need to chop a few inches off the bottom and you will really be one hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...