Sunday, December 20, 2009

Silhouette

I've been wanting to try this one out for a long time...a silhouette of Ava. I made this using fabric and paint and a canvas I already had. It ended up being pretty cute but it's not exactly how I wanted it to turn out.

I think next time, I am going to use a less busy fabric pattern and a fabric that I can do a black silhouette on. The white silhouette just doesn't pop as much as I would like it to. But all in all it's still adorable! For now it will hang in Ava's room until I do another one. Next time I am going to use one of my rectangular canvases too as I think that might be more pleasing to me. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Its really cute! What you can do is make the silhouette a "little" smaller, cut a small rectangle or square of a solid color cardstock in a pink color (or any other color you like) and it will make it stand out much more! I am pretty sure it will look nice too! :)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...