Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Stocking for Ava

Whipped up a little stocking for Ava for Christmas this year. For the past 2 years we just had some store bought one that was not that special and since my own stocking was handmade for me by my grandmother or aunt (can't remember), I wanted to make one for Ava.

I used 2 Amy Butler patterns (free on her website) to make this stocking...kind of manipulated them to fit my needs. The flower is from a Snow Mum pillow pattern and actually called for felt but I used fun Michael Miller Christmas fabrics (no shock there...love their fabrics) instead. It's not perfect but it turned out quite well seeing as I had to figure out how to get it together on my own. Oh and the back is red polka dots so that is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...