Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Book

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted anything.  I've actually not been doing too much crafty lately since I was sick for awhile.  But that is going to change as I have some projects coming up in the next few weeks including some baby shower stuff and a Halloween costume for Ava.

I did make another book a few weeks back for my brother-in-law's 40th birthday.  He loved the book I did for my niece Griffin last year at Xmas and said that he would love to have one.  Right then and there, I decided that I would make him one for his milestone birthday.  Of course I did not make it until days before but the end result turned out great and he, my sister and their kids loved it! 

Here are most of the pages (Please excuse poor photos...I was sick while taking these and did not have the patience to get the photos just right.)

Cover
 And inside!



Too bad the laminating causes such a glare.  But definitely needed to be laminated since small children look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...