Monday, February 1, 2010

Vroom!

One of my good friends is set to have another baby boy in the next few months. I've been whipping up several onesie/burp cloth sets for him but decided that her older son (who is 2.5 yrs old) also needed a little something.

He's really in to cars and other boy stuff, so I decided to make him a muscle car t-shirt and to make his baby brother-to-be a coordinating van onesie. I think they turned out really well...I love the striped shirt and was happy to find it at Target as it makes the toddler shirt extra cute....now I'm on the hunt for more patterned shirts that can be appliqued.

Ava, of course, wanted to model AJ's new shirt before we sent it off, so I decided to take a quick photo...she told me she wants a car shirt in pink so I'm guessing she'll get one sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy to be the recipient of these shirts!! They are awesome. I am blown away by the detail of the applique. I mean, HOW do you do it?!! You put Gymboree to shame, seriously! THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to get a pick of the boys in them together. I hope AJ doesn't wear his out before the little guy arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...