Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tutus

I have a bit of an obsession lately...tutus. Partly because I think they are so cute & girly and partly because Ava & her friends are a bit obsessed with tutus lately too. I guess when you are 3 and go to dance once a week, you decide that dance class should really be a fashion show for all your crazy tutus, hair accessories, costumes etc. But luckily for me (& Ava's friends), I figured out how easy it is to make these no-sew tutus.

Last week, I whipped up a little purple & black number in less than 30 minutes...

so this week I decided to make not only Ava a new tutu, but also her friends Sydnee (in green) & Sienna (purple).

Needless to say, they were all pretty excited with their tutus and matching hair accessories. And I spent less than an hour making these girls really, really happy. Mission accomplished. Now I can't decide how many tutus for Ava is too much (is there such a thing?).

1 comment:

  1. You can never have too many tutus!!! You are so creative Megan!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...