Monday, March 19, 2012

Sneak Peek

Ava turns 5 this week.  Crazy!  She is having a pajama/rainbow themed party at the house this Saturday where all the little girls will get glitter tattoos, make rock band bracelets, make their own ice cream sundae and play musical chairs and other fun games.

One of these games is a version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey".  This one is called "Pin the Ava on the Sleeping Bag" in keeping with her pajama theme.  So today, I made the game with a little help from Miss Ava herself.

Each of the girls will get an Ava (with their name on it) and will try to pin it on the board.  If I actually had photos of all 12 girls coming, I would have made the pieces look like each girl, but alas, I did not have everybody's photo.  Too bad! 

I also got all crazy and made her invitations, water bottle labels, party favor tags and hair barrettes (for part of the favors).  Will post photos after the party.

Here's a look at her invite (I changed the address for privacy).  I love using photo invites because 1) they are unique 2) custom and 3) inexpensive. Good things all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...