Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Tooth Pillows

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have 8 tooth pillows to make for all my kids & my nieces and nephews.  I have now finished 5 of them. I figure the 3 youngest can wait since 2 of them are under a year old and my niece is 2 1/2.  It will be awhile before they lose their teeth.  I'm glad I have done so many because now I know the the easiest order in which to make these (in terms of embroidering and attaching the button eyes, etc.).

Here are the 4 latest pillows.
From left to right: Emily's, Ian's Sheriff, Ava's & Lexie's.  As you see all the girls got tooth fairy pillows in different colors.

 Close up shots: (I also put everyone's initial on them)
Ian's
 Emily's
 Lexie's
 And for Ava (since she is my kiddo), I let her pick out what eyes she wanted and just to be a little different, we tried a new skirt...this time I attached the felt to a ribbon and tied it around for a more fitted look.
All in all, I am pretty pleased with them and of course in person they look so much cuter.  I still love that the mouth is a pocket for the tooth...you wouldn't know it just to look at it.

1 comment:

  1. these are super cute! so what would it cost to get a couple of these ;) This is Alicia Hartman (a friend of Darren's from a&m). You are so crafty and I am always so impressed by how you "recycle" old stuff. You don't by chance know how to make "tshirts quilts" do you. basically a quilt/blanket made out of old tshirts? I've always wanted one made from all my old A&m shirts that don't wear anymore. or even if you know someone who can do something like that for reasonable? I hope you and Darren are enjoying life with your two babies!! fun having a boy now isn't it! so different than little girls ;) you can email me directly @ alicia404@hotmail.com
    Thanks Megan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...